This policy generally applies to all individuals with whom we interact or from whom we collect and use their information. If you are a California resident, please refer to the sections below that will provide additional information and rights you may have with respect to your personal information:
We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Information Provided by You, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, Social Security number, employment history, skills, qualifications, whether you have a disability, and other personally identifying information. For example, we collect information from you when you fill out a form on our website, provide us your resume, or provide us your information at a job fair;
- Information from Third Parties about you. As part of our services, we may also collect information from certain job application websites, such as LinkedIn and Monster.com.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our websites and their content to you and to improve our websites (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us, including processing and reviewing your job application and assessing your suitability for employment;
- to provide you with notices about your account and to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website and to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to conduct surveys or raffles;
- to enable communications to you regarding our services such as email and phone;
- to work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our internal network;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to facilitate an employment contract;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- to enforce or apply our agreements, including providing our products and services; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and deidentified data or information that does not identify an individual.
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions detailed in the California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CCPA/CPRA”) and other applicable laws and regulations, to:
- request access to your Personal Information, including information about specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- request deletion of your Personal Information; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may be required to retain some of your Personal Information, and certain Personal Information is strictly necessary for us to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy;
- if we maintain any inaccurate information about you, request correction of that inaccurate Personal Information;
- for sensitive Personal Information that we collect, request that we limit our use of your sensitive Personal Information to that use which is necessary to perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average consumer who requests such goods or services and as otherwise authorized under applicable laws;
- request information about the Personal Information about you that we have disclosed for a business purpose and the categories of persons to whom it was disclosed for a business purpose;
Exercising Your California Consumer Rights
If you would like to exercise any of your rights detailed above, you may call us toll-free at 617-880-7600. You will not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA. In order to verify your request, you will need to provide your legal first and last name, email address you use to correspond with Creative Financial Staffing, your relationship with Creative Financial Staffing, and the state you currently reside in.
Contact for More Information
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information, your choices, and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Toll-Free Phone: 617-880-7600
Creative Financial Staffing
21 Custom House Street
Boston, MA 02110
Attn: Corporate HR